BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Honey Lemon Chicken Alfredo

When I first married my husband, we were not exactly rolling in the dough. When grocery day arrived we had to limit ourselves to basics and so I started experimenting with my spice rack. This is one of the recipes I created, and my husband loves it so much it is often one of the things requested for dinner.

Honey Lemon Chicken Alfredo
1 Lemon- Halved, ½ juiced
Garlic to taste
Ginger to taste
½ cup honey
2 tsp ground black pepper
4 cubed chicken breasts


Thin Slice the other half of lemon
Add all above ingredients to skillet
May require extra sugar to taste
Let Chicken Caramelize

Fettuccini Noodles
Alfredo Sauce
Water

Boil a pot of water and prepare your Fettuccine noodles. When cooked, drain and return to the pot and add in a bottle of your favorite Alfredo sauce.

If you're feeling like it needs to be spicy, feel free to toss in some crushed red pepper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment